Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YoursTruly






As the epitome of deadline crunching journos go – I am addicted to a good cup of coffee – and suffer badly if I don’t get my fix, which results in having to settle for whatever jar of instant the office kitchen has in stock.

But here I break the mould because I would rather drink tea all day than drink bad coffee.

A couple of weeks ago, I came across this super-trendy coffee shop on Long Street: YoursTruly. Unfortunately I couldn’t stay long, but def plan to go back. They make great sarmies and a delish cuppa (Deluxe). It’s bustling with people and the walls are decorated with nifty local artworks and designs.

175 Long Street

2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Nice little place, and like you I prefer tea over coffee, but only by the narrowest margin.

Amy Hopkins said...

I'll rather drink tea than drink bad (*cough cough* instant) coffee. But can't do without my daily cuppa :-)